Basic Marketing Rules
We all understand the need to attract new customers. There are some rules though that can make or break your brand.
If you are not a professional marketer, do your company a huge favor and hire one.
Common mistakes made in trying to create your brand and attract interest are:
- You post every single day. This is immediately turning people off, because in essence you are selling the same message with different pictures.
- You promise a big picture but your actual product/service is only a fraction of this picture. BE CLEAR AND HONEST!
- You change your course but have promised something else to your audience. Big mistake here. Publish an article of your change and explain the decision making.
- You create constant questionnaires that basically have the same content, hoping to engage more people.
- You are not looking at products that are using the same language as you for their marketing. Be very clear about what it is you are doing.
- Make your product stand out by fine tuning your message. Be exact, be honest and respect the marketing deluge people are receiving daily on every Social Media Platform.
- HIRE A PROFESSIONAL MARKETER. Never assume that reading a few How-To books will make you an expert.