It doesn’t matter at all how small or big your business is.
You cannot have 2, 3 or 4 different Facebook pages, LinkedIn pages and Twitter accounts.
Your presence has to be cohesive, uniform throughout all Social Media channels.
I have seen clients who are trying really hard and the response online is zero! WHY? Because the person or company dealing with their Social Media Marketing is NOT paying attention, or is completely disorganized.
You are trying hard to land new clients, to retain business and to grow. How can you accomplish all that when any prospective client searches for you online and finds outdated profiles, pages and links? When you have more than one live profiles and non are properly set up to portray who you really are and what you really do?
1. Place your Logo on your website and ALL Social Media pages and profiles. Shows who you are and your brand starts getting recognized.
2. Have ONLY ONE Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc Page.
3. Link your website to ALL your Social Media pages, so that whenever you post an article, news, etc the content can be automatically shared throughout Social Media immediately.
4. Keep active on your Social Media profiles. Interact with others, like posts, comment, share. This is how you get traction.
5. If you are not sure about the person/company that deals with your social media marketing, don’t waste your hard earned money. ASK questions, follow up with them, make sure they represent your brand professionally, and do your company good.
6. Posting once every few months just to show you that they are working for you, will never get you results.
So I say it again! GET ORGANIZED!! Hire only the ones that are result driven, that will not put you in the back burner if you are not the multi millionaire company.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.