Some very important steps to succeed
- DO NOT have a simple http website! HTTPS is a must nowadays
- DO NOT have wrong links on your website. If you have a twitter account and your link just points to twitter.com instead of your account, you are losing followers and visibility.
- Never leave your Copyright date sitting at the bottom of your website for years….. Update yearly! Not doing so, shows your visitors that you are not actively engaging.
- You MUST have even a simple GDPR page and pop up so that people can accept your online policy.
- Update your website’s links! Google+ IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE!
- Be active on LinkedIn. A company name without any engagement, Company owners, CEO’s, COO’s etc without at least a picture on their profile are making people question your commitment.
- Update, Update, Update! Even your website’s theme. We are in 2019, not 2000 anymore!
Follow those steps and you will see the difference in engagement and even new potential customers/buyers.
Don’t slack! Work it!